A few reminders about band this summer:
1. We still need people for the upcoming fundraiser being held at Kraft on July 27th. Look at the fundraiser page for more information.
2. There are still a lot of people who have not sent in registration forms and health forms. These forms are also available on this website. It is very important that this information be available to the directors if someone should become ill during band camp.
3. The Band Board is working on some events during Fundamentals Week and Band Camp Week. Be on the lookout for these announcements. On Monday July 29th at 5:15 pm there will be a new band parent meeting to answer all of your questions about Band, Band Boosters and our exciting upcoming year. Also on Friday August 2nd at 5 pm we will watch the End of Band Camp Performance followed by a Fazoli's dinner. Don't forget to sign up!
4. We will need help getting water to the kids during the week of July 29- August 2. Water coolers will need to be filled at about 8 am, 11 am and 2 pm every day that week. I realize that most of us have to work during the day but it is very important that the kids get plenty of ice and water. If there are any times on any days that week that you can help please let me know and I will make up a schedule. It is easiest to take the coolers with your vehicle to the athletic training room and there are carts outside the room to carry the coolers to your car when they are full.
4. When competitions start we will need another truck to pull the smaller trailer to every competition. If you own a truck that is the equivalent of an F250 or greater with a trailer hitch please let me know. We will also need two drivers in each truck to go to each competition. The drivers of the district owned truck have to have their drivers licence and insurance card on file with the school district before they can drive. Again please let me know if you can help.
Thank you for everything you do to support our kids!
Band Board President