posted Oct 6, 2011, 8:32 AM by Mark Allender
Following is the schedule for the Bands of America trip to St. Louis on October 14th.
- 7:50 AM Arrive to get your uniform and instrument. Students wear Centennial Shorts and Gangster Shirts with Band Shoes and Black Socks. You can wear these clothes under sweats or other warm clothes, but you must have your Shorts, Shoes, Socks, and Shirts on in order to change in to your uniforms.
- 8:00 Load Charter Buses
- 8:10 Depart for St. Louis’ Edward Jones Dome. We will Stop for in Collinsville, IL. Students will need $20 to $30 for food for the day. Souvenirs will also be available for purchase.
- 12:30 Unload at the Edward Jones Dome
- 2:45 Perform
- 3:00 Pictures will be taken and order forms will be available
- 3:30 – 7:30 Watch some of the best bands in the country.
- 7:30 Competition ends. Load Charter to return to Centennial
- 11:15 PM Arrive at Centennial